Healthworldbook user terms and conditions agreement
The Healthworldbook is a web site by Keshar Infonet Enterprises to share information and connect people for health needs. Healthworldbook collects data and other information regarding doctors, clinics, hospitals, specialist physicians, other health care personnel, health care facilities and medical equipment, material suppliers (dealers, surgicals, vendors) (collectively health care professionals) from themselves by subscription to the site and variety of other sources. The information services provided to the needy individuals is meant for the well-being of humanity and nature and is not intended to harm in any manner. Based on the requirement needy patients can search at locations for appropriate doctors/hospital/professionals etc., Information can also be obtained from professional advises for particular situation. The information obtained thus is meant for the health benefit and it is purely additional information to the treatment provided by the concerned health professional and not intended to replace the treatment by consulting a doctor/health provider. The users are requested to maintain respect to the profession and individual.
The financial transactions processed at Healthworldbook are based on proprietary guidelines of the site as well as the health care professionals (including material suppliers). This includes but not limited to prices for website services and sale of material or equipment. The users and the health care professionals agree and bound to the terms and conditions upon use of the website services & information.
This terms and conditions agreement governs your access to and use of this Site and the Site Materials and constitutes a binding agreement between you and Healthworldbook. Please note that we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change this agreement from time to time. Your continued use of this Site or any Site Materials after any such change takes effect will be deemed to constitute your acceptance of and agreement to the new terms and conditions agreement.
PLEASE READ THIS USER TERMS AND CONDITIONS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING, USING OR BROWSING THIS SITE OR ANY SITE MATERIALS. BY CLICKING ON “I AGREE,” OR BY ACCESSING, USING OR BROWSING THIS SITE OR ANY SITE MATERIALS, YOU, ON BEHALF OF YOURSELF OR YOUR ENTITY, AS APPLICABLE, ACKNOWLEDGE AND CONFIRM THAT: (A) YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL OF THE USER TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT; (B) YOU OR YOUR ENTITY, AS APPLICABLE, AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS USER AGREEMENT IS THE LEGAL EQUIVALENT OF A SIGNED, WRITTEN CONTRACT BETWEEN HEALTHWORLDBOOK AND YOU OR YOUR ENTITY, AS APPLICABLE; AND (C) IF ACCESSING, USING OR BROWSING THIS SITE ON BEHALF OF AN ENTITY, YOU HAVE FULL AUTHORITY TO BIND YOUR ENTITY TO ALL OF USER THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT (COLLECTIVELY “USER AGREEMENT ACCEPTANCE”). IF YOU OR YOUR ENTITY, AS APPLICABLE, ARE NOT WILLING TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE PRECEDING ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND AGREEMENT, DO NOT SELECT THE ‘I AGREE’ BUTTON ASSOCIATED WITH THIS USER AGREEMENT AND DO NOT ACCESS, USE OR BROWSE OUR SITE; HEALTHWORLDBOOK DOES NOT AND WILL NOT GRANT YOU ANY RIGHT OR LICENSE TO ACCESS, USE OR BROWSE THIS SITE OR THE SITE MATERIALS.
- No Recommendations or Medical Advice Healthworldbook is not a referral service and does not recommend or endorse any particular Healthcare Provider. Rather, Healthworldbook is only an intermediary that provides selected information about Healthcare Providers. We do not offer advice regarding the quality or suitability of any particular Healthcare Provider for specific treatments or health conditions, and no information on this Site should be construed as health or medical advice. The Ratings and Healthcare Provider information consists of statements of opinion and not statements of fact or recommendations to utilize the services of any specific Healthcare Provider. You should obtain any additional information necessary to make an informed decision prior to utilizing any specific Healthcare Provider. You assume all responsibility in connection with choosing any Healthcare Provider, whether or not you obtained information about such Healthcare Provider on or through this Site. Healthworldbook and suppliers and affiliates (collectively, the “Affiliates”), and the officers, agents, and representatives of each, assume no (and hereby disclaim all) responsibility or liability of any kind, for any advice, treatment or other services rendered by any Healthcare Provider, or for any malpractice claims and other claims that may arise directly or indirectly from any such advice, treatment or other services.
- Healthworldbook grants you a revocable, nonexclusive, nontransferable, limited license to access and view this Site and the Site Materials, and to copy, download, store and/or print only a single copy of any Site Materials, solely for your noncommercial, personal use and not for resale, disclosure or distribution to anyone else. With respect to any permitted copy of the Site Materials, you will reproduce and include all copyright, confidentiality and other proprietary notices included in such Site Materials on any such copy. All rights not expressly granted to you herein are reserved by Healthworldbook; there are no implied licenses under this Agreement. The license granted to you in this User Agreement is expressly conditioned on your continued compliance with this User Agreement.
- You agree not to engage in any activity that would constitute copyright infringement with respect to the Site Materials. You may not reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform or publicly display the Site Materials or any portion thereof without Healthworldbook’s prior written consent. User Agreement or otherwise permitted by us in writing, you may not, directly or indirectly, use any of the Ratings or Lists for any purposes other than your personal, noncommercial evaluation of Healthcare Providers, to compile mailing lists or other lists of Healthcare Providers for commercial purposes, to establish independent data files or compendiums of statistical information or in violation of any applicable laws or regulations. Additionally, you may not use any metatags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the name “Healthworldbook” without our prior written permission. Further, you agree not to engage in any activity that would constitute unfair competition or trademark infringement in connection with the Site Materials, including without limitation the Ratings. You agree not to cite (orally, in writing or otherwise), reproduce or republish the Ratings, Lists and Healthworldbook Marks in any manner likely to deceive or cause confusion in the marketplace. You understand and agree that, due to the nature of Healthworldbook’s products and services, any unauthorized citation, reproduction or republication of the Ratings or Lists and use of any of the Healthworldbook Marks is likely to be deceptive and cause confusion in the marketplace, suggest nonexistent sponsorship or endorsement by Healthworldbook, misappropriate Healthworldbook’s reputation, goodwill business opportunities and revenues, or otherwise misappropriate the cachet of Healthworldbook’ products and/or services; thus, you agree not to cite (orally, in writing or otherwise), reproduce or republish the Ratings, Lists and Healthworldbook Marks without the prior written permission of Healthworldbook and you hereby waive any right to assert any “nominative fair use” or “nominative use” defense in any trademark or copyright infringement action brought against you in the event that you do cite, reproduce or republish the Ratings, Lists or Healthworldbook Marks without the prior written permission of Healthworldbook. You further acknowledge that other names and logos contained in this Site or in the Site Materials are trademarks and service marks of third parties and may not be used without the permission of the trademark or service mark owner.
- If you wish to access certain areas of this Site or the Site Materials available on or through certain areas of this Site, you must choose a password during your completion of this Site’s registration process. By registering, you represent, warrant and covenant that: (a) you are at least 18 years of age; (b) you are using your actual identity; (c) you have provided only true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself during the registration process; and (d) you will maintain and promptly update the information that you provide to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. You may update your information at any time by logging into the Site and clicking on “Log In.” By logging onto this Site using any password, you represent, warrant and covenant that you are authorized to use such password and to engage in the activities that you conduct thereunder. You are solely responsible for the confidentiality and use of your password, as well as for any activities conducted on or through this Site using your password. If you wish to cancel a password, or if you become aware of any loss, theft or unauthorized use of a password, please notify us immediately. We reserve the right to delete or change any password at any time and for any reason.
- This User Agreement will take effect at the time you click “I Agree” or access, use or browse this Site or any Site Materials. We reserve the right, at any time and for any reason, without notice to you: (a) to deny you access to this Site, the Site Materials or any portion thereof; (b) to change, remove or discontinue the Site or any portion thereof, or any of the Site Materials or services available on or through this Site; or (c) to terminate this User Agreement. Upon termination of this User Agreement, all licenses granted to you under this User Agreement immediately and automatically terminate and you may no longer access, browse or otherwise use this Site, the Site Materials or any portion thereof.
- This Site may contain links to other sites on the World Wide Web for the convenience of our users. These other sites have not been reviewed by us and are maintained by third parties over which we exercise no control. Accordingly, we expressly disclaim any responsibility for the content, policies and practices of these other sites and for the availability, accuracy, reliability, completeness, currency, quality, performance or suitability of the information, products and services available or advertised on or through these other sites. Moreover, these links do not imply, directly or indirectly, our endorsement of or affiliation with any other site or site owner, or any information, products or services provided by any third party. When leaving this Site, you should be aware that our terms and policies may no longer govern, and, therefore, you should review the applicable terms and policies of each linked site.
- Any and all materials (other than information given in connection with registration, which shall be treated as set forth in other provisions of this User Agreement), including without limitation patient surveys, physician responses, suggestions, feedback, ideas, concepts, comments, illustrations and other materials that you disclose or offer to us on or in connection with this Site or any Site Materials (“Submissions”) are submitted by you without any restrictions or expectation of confidentiality. You hereby assign to us without additional consideration or further obligation, all rights now known or hereafter existing to use, allow others to use, or assign the right to use, the Submissions. You further agree that your Submissions may be used without restriction for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to you, including the right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, transmit, publicly perform or display, translate, create derivative works from, or otherwise communicate to the public the Submissions on this Site or elsewhere by us, our assigns or others we have allowed to use your Submissions. You will not assert any proprietary right or moral right of any kind with respect to any Submissions. You represent and warrant to Healthworldbook that: you own, or are otherwise lawfully authorized to use, all Submissions and portions thereof that you transmit to or through this Site; any Submissions submitted by you will not contain any of the following material (the “Proscribed Material”): material that is false, factually inaccurate or misleading; material that is defamatory, libelous, deceptive or fraudulent; material that violates any law or regulation, including without limitation any law or regulation governing advertising or testimonials; material that discriminates against, ridicules, harasses or disparages an individual or group for any reason, or on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability or any other status that Healthworldbook deems inappropriate for the Site; material that violates any person’s privacy right; material that infringes or violates any person’s copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right; material that is obscene or derogatory; and material that promotes violence, firearms, ammunition or weapons designed to inflict serious bodily harm; material that Healthworldbook deems, in its sole discretion, objectionable or inappropriate for the Site; and Healthworldbook’s use of any Submission, as permitted under this User Agreement, does not and will not violate any law or regulation, including without limitation any law related to advertising or testimonials, any law concerning defamation, libel and privacy, and any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property law, and will not cause injury to any person or entity.You understand and agree that inclusion of any Submissions on the Site is not, and shall not be, an endorsement of any cause, idea, website, interest, products or services
- Seller agreement:
9.1 The sellers (shop owners, vendors, proprietors, suppliers, dealers, manufacturers, or any other goods suppliers) who use/enroll to be part of the website agree to the terms and conditions including seller and buyer agreement of the site. The sellers also agree to possess necessary documents/ permissions and are following the state/ central government and taxation guidelines. The sellers agree to maintain/supply all the necessary documents of warranty, guarantee, services, supply, billing, taxation and any other as per requirement applicable of the goods being projected and sold. The sellers agree to provide complete and timely necessary services to the buyer as applicable. The sellers agree that the Healthworldbook and its associate are not responsible for any legal/ consumer/ financial liability between the seller and the buyer. The sellers agree to conduct professional/humanity/national respect while using the site.
9.2 The Seller assures and guarantees to act in compliance with all laws, rules and regulations, notification, and guidelines set by RBI/Visa/Master Card/Master Merchant/Acquiring Banks/Card Associations and the Facility Providers. and further assures and guarantees that the following products and services shall not be sold on the site and / or any transactions processed through the site:- 1) Adult goods and services which includes pornography and other sexually suggestive materials (including literature, imagery and other media); escort or prostitution services 2) Alcohol which includes Alcohol or alcoholic beverages such as beer, liquor, wine, or champagne 3) Body parts which includes organs or other body parts 4) Bulk marketing tools which includes email lists, software, or other products enabling unsolicited email messages (spam) 5) Cable descramblers and black boxes which includes devices intended to obtain cable and satellite signals for free 6) Child pornography which includes pornographic materials involving minors 7) Copyright unlocking devices which includes Mod chips or other devices designed to circumvent copyright protection 8) Copyrighted media which includes unauthorized copies of books, music, movies, and other licensed or protected materials 9) Copyrighted software which includes unauthorized copies of software, video games and other licensed or protected materials, including OEM or bundled software 10) Counterfeit and unauthorized goods which includes replicas or imitations of designer goods; items without a celebrity endorsement that would normally require such an association; fake autographs, counterfeit stamps, and other potentially unauthorized goods 11) Drugs and drug paraphernalia which includes illegal drugs and drug accessories, including herbal drugs like salvia and magic mushrooms 12) Drug test circumvention aids which includes drug cleansing shakes, urine test additives, and related items 13) Endangered species which includes plants, animals or other organisms (including product derivatives) in danger of extinction 14) Gaming/gambling which includes lottery tickets, sports bets, memberships/ enrollment in online gambling sites, and related content 15) Government IDs or documents which includes fake IDs, passports, diplomas, and noble titles 16) Hacking and cracking materials which includes manuals, how-to guides, information, or equipment enabling illegal access to software, servers, websites, or other protected property 17) Illegal goods which includes materials, products, or information promoting illegal goods or enabling illegal acts 18) Miracle cures which includes unsubstantiated cures, remedies or other items marketed as quick health fixes 19) Offensive goods which includes literature, products or other materials that: a) Defame or slander any person or groups of people based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, or other factors b) Encourage or incite violent acts c) Promote intolerance or hatred. 20) Offensive goods, crime which includes crime scene photos or items, such as personal belongings, associated with criminals 21) Prescription drugs or herbal drugs or any kind of online pharmacies which includes drugs or other products requiring a prescription by a licensed medical practitioner 22) Pyrotechnic devices and hazardous materials which includes fireworks and related goods; toxic, flammable, and radioactive materials and substances 23) Regulated goods which includes air bags; batteries containing mercury; Freon or similar substances/refrigerants; chemical/industrial solvents; government uniforms; car titles; license plates; police badges and law enforcement equipment; lock-picking devices; pesticides; postage meters; recalled items; slot machines; surveillance equipment; goods regulated by government or other agency specifications 24) Securities which includes stocks, bonds, or related financial products 25) Tobacco and cigarettes which includes cigarettes, cigars, chewing tobacco, and related products 26) Traffic devices which includes radar detectors/jammers, license plate covers, traffic signal changers, and related products 27) Weapons which includes firearms, ammunition, knives, brass knuckles, gun parts, and other armaments 28) Wholesale currency which includes discounted currencies or currency exchanges 29) Live animals 30) Multi-Level Marketing collection fees 31) Matrix sites or sites using a matrix scheme approach 32) Work-at-home information 33) Any product or service which is not in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations whether federal, state, local or international including the laws of India.
- Buyer agreement: The buyer/user of the site and associate agree to user terms and conditions agreement, including seller and buyer agreement. The user agree that the products or goods ordered/bought are subjected to the terms of financial transactions, sellers status, delivery services, warranty/services any other as applicable. The users/buyers agree that the goods/products may differ in actual from the projected/sited material on the site. The buyers agree to be solely responsible in choosing/ordering/buying the product. The buyers agree that the necessary documents of warranty, guarantee, services, supply, billing, taxation and any other as per requirement applicable of the goods are provided by the sellers (shop owners, vendors, proprietors, suppliers, dealers, manufacturers, or any other goods suppliers). The buyers agree that the Healthworldbook and its associate are not responsible for any legal/ consumer/ financial liability between the seller and the buyer. The buyers/users agree to conduct professional/humanity/national respect while using the site.
- Use of the Internet is solely at your own risk and is subject to all applicable laws and regulations. While we have endeavored to create a secure and reliable site, please be advised that the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to us over the Internet cannot be guaranteed. Consequently, neither we nor our Affiliates are responsible for the security of any information transmitted via the Internet, the accuracy of the information contained on this Site, or for the consequences of any reliance on such information. You must make your own determination as to these matters.
- Should you elect to send or receive email communications of any kind to or from Healthworldbook, you represent and warrant to Healthworldbook that your email service has appropriate and adequate security systems necessary to prevent unauthorized access to outbound or inbound email transmissions. You further agree that the content (including any Site Materials) in any email or other electronic communication you receive from Healthworldbook is subject to the provisions of this User Agreement.
- We reserve the right to view, monitor and record activity on this Site without notice to or permission from you. We may disclose any records, electronic communications, information, materials or other content of any kind: (a) if we believe in good faith that applicable law, regulation or legal process requires it; (b) if such disclosure is necessary or appropriate to operate this Site; or (c) to protect our rights or property or the rights or property of our users and business partners. However, we are not responsible for screening, policing, editing or monitoring this Site. We are committed to complying with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation copyright and related laws, and expect all Users of this Site to comply with all applicable laws and regulations as well.
Using this Site to transmit any Proscribed Materials is expressly prohibited under the User Agreement. If it comes to our attention, we discover or we are notified of an allegation that this Site or a Submission contains any Proscribed Materials, then we may, but have no obligation to, investigate the allegation and determine in our sole discretion whether to remove or request the removal of the same from this Site. Notices to us regarding any alleged violation of this User Agreement or copyright infringement on this Site should be directed to Healthworldbook contact us.
- You absolve and release us and our Affiliates from any claim of harm resulting from any cause(s) over which we or they do not have direct control, including, but not limited to, failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communication lines, telephone or other interconnect problems, computer viruses or other damaging code or data, unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, severe weather, earthquakes, natural disasters, strikes or other labor problems, wars, or governmental restrictions, and disclosure of your private health information that you have provided to third parties through links on our Site.
THIS SITE AND THE SITE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND ARE INTENDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. WHILE WE ENDEAVOR TO PROVIDE THE MOST ACCURATE, UP TO DATE INFORMATION AVAILABLE, THE SITE MATERIALS MAY CONTAIN TECHNICAL OR OTHER INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, AND MAY BE CHANGED OR UPDATED WITHOUT NOTICE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO: (A) ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENCY, QUALITY, PERFORMANCE OR SUITABILITY OF THIS SITE, THE SITE MATERIALS, OR ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR RESULTS OBTAINED ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE; AND (B) ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, THAT THIS SITE OR ANY SITE MATERIALS WILL ASSIST YOU IN IDENTIFYING A SUITABLE HEALTHCARE PROVIDER OR FOR ANY OTHER PURPOSE. WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERRORFREE, OR FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT DEFECTS, IF ANY, WILL BE CORRECTED. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE AND THE SITE MATERIALS IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. FURTHER, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO SEPARATE AGREEMENTS YOU MAY MAKE WITH HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS OR WITH THIRD PARTIES WHO OFFER PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE, AND YOU WILL LOOK SOLELY TO SUCH HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS AND THIRD PARTIES WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF SUCH AGREEMENTS AND/OR SUCH PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
- Limitations of Liability
NEITHER WE NOR OUR AFFILIATES WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF, OR RELIANCE UPON, THIS SITE, ANY SITE MATERIALS, OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OBTAINED ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THIS SITE, ANY SITE MATERIALS, OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OBTAINED ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING SUCH ITEM(S). UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE OR OUR ASSOCIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS AND DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM INCONVENIENCE, DELAY, OR LOSS OF USE) ARISING OUT OF USE OF THIS SITE, ANY SITE MATERIALS, ARRANGEMENTS MADE BASED ON INFORMATION OBTAINED ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE, OR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OBTAINED ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE, EVEN IF WE OR THEY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Notices to you may be posted on the Site or sent to the email address that you provide to us when you register, as Healthworldbook deems appropriate. Such notice will be deemed given on the day the notice is posted on the Site or one business day after the email is sent.
This User Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Healthworldbook with respect to your use of this Site and the Site Materials, and supersedes any and all prior understandings or agreements between you and Healthworldbook, whether written or oral. You acknowledge that, in providing you access to and use of this Site and the Site Materials, we have relied on your User Agreement Acceptance.